Thursday, January 24, 2013

Olivia Quotes

These are from December through today!

Sarah (as we are driving in the car):  What do you see?
Olivia:  Castle
Sarah:  Oh.  Who lives there?
Olivia:  pauses...Baby Jesus


Olivia:  Daddy home.  Played more church.
Dan:  Um-hum.
Olivia:  Uh-oh lotion.
Dan:  Looking closer--that is a lot of lotion...we'll clean it up.
Olivia:  Uh-oh lotion.

Olivia is doing Sarah's hair by brushing it.  Suddenly hops off the bed and heads to the bathroom.  "Get something to fix it."  Comes back with large roller brush.  "This fix it."

"I need my backpack." Sarah hands Olivia her backpack.  "I need hand sanitizer."

"It's snowies out! I get my hat, coat, and boots."

"I going on a secret mission" Then proceeds to prance across the floor.

"I have a nose boggie."

Olivia has been obsessed with crocodiles in the house lately.  "crocodiles at their house, not Olivia's", "crocodiles need stickers", "no crocodiles eat snack"

Sarah informed Olivia that we'd be shopping for new shoes.  Olivia:  "I want skates."  After a brief pause, "blue skates".  (She picked out pink shoes...which she refers to as her skates)

"I tell you something."

(singing while waving her wand) I a princess, I a princess.  Then points wand in the air--it's a robot!

While laying on the couch..."I a princess.  I have two castles."

Dan is walking with Olivia out from playing at All Star Sports.  Olivia states she has a nose boggie (a regular occurrence these days), then proceeds to stop.  Dan asks her what she's doing: "I get my nose boggie.  I dropped it."

3 comments: