Monday, March 7, 2011

A new view

Titled as such due to the new view we now have out our front windows--a clear one.  Last Saturday we had new windows installed throughout the house.  AND I am happy to report, are already noticing a big difference.  Last night (Mar 3), Dan and I installed some new blinds so the neighbors would not continue to enjoy their new view.  :)
This "new view" also applies to what Sarah is feeling post 8 days of Olivia sleeping through the night!  To put this in perspective:  Olivia began her nighttime habits with eating every 1-1.5 hours in the beginning, then moved to 2 hour stretches (let me tell you 2 hours of sleep in a row was huge!), then to 3-4 hour stretches, and now 6-8 hours.  I think I've had more dreams in the past week and woke up feeling very refreshed most mornings.  Dan and Brisco continue to get their full 8 hours.
The picture below illustrates what has probably been the contributing factor...

Olivia has also been enjoying mouthing several of her toys and her burp cloths or other soft blankets.  In fact, a burp cloth can entertain her through a Bible study or visit somewhere if need be.  

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you take some really awesome photos of my niece! Thanks for sharing and glad that you have both a new view in your window and a new view via your dreams and refreshing mornings :) Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete