Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness

We spent a fair portion of the weekend watching basketball or at least following the scores thanks to a bracket contest created by our friend, Kevin.  Dan will tell you that he's done--Syracuse lost.  Sarah will tell you she still has teams playing, although last year did about as well as Dan this year.  Olivia just cheered for whoever needed support.  It's been a relaxing time. 

The last two weeks, Olivia has been busy working hard at tummy time.  She can stay playing on her tummy for quite some time, although still needs to take a break every once and awhile.  She can reach out for toys when on her tummy (I'll see if I can get a video).  She still loves to chat with you.  And she'll try to grab whatever is near, if it interests her.  Saturday she ate a piece of the grocery list before Sarah realized it.  Oops. 
Most mornings you can find Olivia vertical in her crib with her feet propped up on the side, fingers in her mouth, and talking to herself. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to start the day-wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete