(We are driving home.)
Olivia: What's that house?
Sarah: (we drive by an assisted living) A retirement community. It's like a big house with lots of bedrooms. When you are very, very old you can go live there. Often when you are very, very old you don't want to live in your house or need someone around to have help you. People who live in the retirement community can help each other, do puzzles, play games, go on walks...
Olivia: I turn 3 soon, like next week, then I'll be older. Then I'll go live there with Adelynn and Lilah and Emma. We'll do puzzles.
Ahhh, yes. 4 is very old.
Neat. Tim's mom is moving to assisted living September 3. Hopefully, she will look forward to doing puzzles with her friends:)
ReplyDeleteLove how they think at 3 almost 4! Precious!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
The world is so small at her age, everything is so simple. Love her!
ReplyDelete