Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Olivia Quotes

Thanks to Aunt Cassi for the inspiration...

"Sit couch. I sing songs." Then Olivia proceeds to stand on the piano bench and sing mixed up versions of her favorites.

6:10am:  "Mommy, breakfast."  This startles Sarah out of a deep sleep.  (We've also had the "breakfast" conversation at 2am in the past week too.)

Sarah:  What would you like for birthday dinner?  Olivia:  "Oatmeals."

Olivia sitting on toilet, tearing toilet paper into bits:  one for mommy, one Aunt Cassi, one for me...

Olivia to self: "clean up, clean up Julie's playgroup".

Olivia: "More Trick or Treats."  Sarah: Not right now.  Olivia: "When daddy home."

3 comments:

  1. I like that we were recipients of the toilet paper shreds - or maybe it was just Adelynn, and that's okay too :) You will never regret keeping record of these! I've already re-read some that I had forgotten and laughed out loud all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is so simple at this age. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I just hit a like button here?

    ReplyDelete