Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cold Day Activities

Last week was warm enough to play outside.  This week was cold enough we had to stay in.  Here's some of the things that kept us busy:
Olivia has been enjoying climbing this week, rather than encourage using the kitchen chairs we pulled the couch cushions down!

"OOO"

Brisco is one styling dog with his new collar.

Discovering that groceries can go below the cart!

Looking at the catalogs.

Making valentines, round one.  

Feeding herself yogurt with a spoon!!!!

Giving Brisco hugs.

Looking at books and giving babies rides.

Making valentine's round 2. This required a bath.

4 comments:

  1. Ah- the couch cushions. They were one of Dave's, Kate's and Chris' favorite things to play with. Love the paint all over her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a personal fan of the Brisco hug picture. I feel quite strongly that Olivia should be a dog lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like the paint all over the place. Valentines truly made with love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! It must be exciting to watch her exploring entirely new things every day :)

    ReplyDelete