Another snow day! Since there has been so much snow, we've been spending lots of days inside. Today we worked on making Valentines. Olivia has been working hard, as you can see from her pictures! Brisco has been avoiding the outdoors, as evidenced on our snow covered deck. Dan has been driving carefully to work, and I have been busy with house chores and keeping Olivia entertained.
 |
| Helping with the socks. |
 |
| Working on her tummy skills. She's really starting to reach out to try to get things... |
 |
| Focused on her playgym toys. |
 |
| Snow view out back as of this morning! |
Wow - lots of snow and such fun pics - If I didn't know any better, I would say that you were playing around with those on photo shop ;) Send my love to the wee one!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is changing by the minute. Her Valentine was very cute. I love the overalls.
ReplyDelete